At Aletta Bags, we take great pride in the quality of our handmade products and take every measure possible to ensure that your order arrives in the same condition as when we packaged it. We are always trying to perfect the sourcing, processing and packaging of all our products.
We do realize that when an issue occurs it can be very frustrating. Rest assured, we will do whatever we can to help resolve the issue at hand and will handle every issue professionally. Below is a list of how we handle these issues if they may arise.
If you encounter any issues with your bag or order, please make sure to contact us within 7 days of receiving your purchase. We are here to help and find a solution that works for you.
In the rare case that an item is defective, we kindly ask that you cover the shipping costs. Once we receive your order and take care of any necessary repairs, we will pay to ship it back to you. Repairs can take anywhere from 14 to 30 days.
- Hardware & Material – Please inspect your product the same day that it is received. If your purchased product comes with defective hardware or you notice issues with the material of your purchased product, we ask that you promptly contact us within 7 days of delivery date. This will allow us to better assist you with your order, to provide you with the best solution possible. Examples of qualifying manufacturing defects include problems with zipper construction, loose stitching or lining, or hardware malfunction.
- Incorrect Orders – We do our utmost to ensure that your order is cared for meticulously. If you feel that for any reason that your purchased product is not what you ordered, please contact us immediately. We will make sure to take care of any issues in a timely manner to fully care for your order.
- Leather Orders – We love the leathers we use because they do break in and look beautiful with age. Because leather is a natural material, there will be subtle variations in each item and the leather will wear over time. All leather products require periodic care.
- We recommend you use a high quality, alcohol-free leather cleaner or conditioner to maintain the leather on your custom handbag or wallet. You may also take your purchased product to a leather specialist or cobbler in your area. We do not offer cleaning, re-dying or refurbishing services.
Please note that any products purchased on our website or via our social spaces can be returned by mail, as long as they are in new or unused condition.
Please be aware that customized or made-to-order goods are not eligible for returns, due to the unique nature of these products. We can inspect and repair issues if contacted within the allotted timeframe mentioned above.
Our return policy does not cover normal wear and tear, neglect, or accidents. Some examples of what is not covered under our policy:
- Stains or color transfer from clothing dye, beverages, or inclement weather
- Damage from hungry pets
- Scratches, soiled spots, or marks from normal use
- Discoloration or dampness from storage
- Damage from adhesives
- Lost or stolen items
- Exposure to chemicals or products with alcohol
- Improper care
For questions, please contact us.
Thank you for choosing Aletta Bags, we appreciate your support!
All returns must go to
P.O. Box 2611
Oldsmar, FL 34677
Customers are responsible for return postage and shipping.
*We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages. Please confirm you have the correct ship to address prior to processing your order.